RENTAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
REQUIREMENTS FOR A MOTORCYCLE RENTAL
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- You must have at least 3 years riding experience. Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) course preferred. See MSF courses available in your area here.
- You must have a valid motorcycle class driver’s license (for all motorcycles above 50cc).
- You must have a major credit card.
LICENSES ISSUED IN THE UNITED STATES
- Two-wheel vehicles: Motorcycles
- All 50 states require some sort of motorcycle endorsement on your driver’s license which is equivalent to the motorcycle you are renting.
LICENSES ISSUED IN THE EUROPEAN UNION
- A1/A2 – Will allow you to rent scooters.
- A – Will allow you to rent motorcycles or scooters.
- B1 – Will allow you to rent three-wheeled vehicles.
LICENSES ISSUED FROM CANADA
- Class 6 designation – For all provinces except for Ontario
- Class M1: Will allow you to rent motorcycles and scooters during daylight hours with speed limit no more than 80 km/h on limited highways.
- Class M2: Will allow you to rent motorcycles.
- Class M: Will allow you to rent motorcycles or scooters.
- Class M Condition M: Will allow you to rent three-wheeled vehicles.
LICENSES ISSUED FROM AUSTRALIA
- R-Date – Will allow you to ride scooters.
- R – Will allow you to ride motorcycles or scooters.
LICENSES ISSUED FROM BRAZIL
- Category A – designation on your driver’s license to ride any motorcycle or scooters.
REQUIREMENTS FOR A MOPED RENTAL
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a valid driver’s license (see above requirements)
- You must have a major credit card.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL RATE
400 miles included in a 24 hour or less rental (you can pre-purchase additional 100 miles segments for $25 each) 2 Half-Shell Helmets and Standard Insurance included. Full-face helmets are available for rental or purchase. For 3 or more day rentals, the mileage is unlimited!
Every client will receive orientation to the motorcycle. The client orientation will cover all aspects of safe motorcycle operation, the clients’ maintenance responsibilities, local and state laws.
Fuel costs are client’s responsibility. Rolling Freedom Motorcycle Rental claims no responsibility for motorcycle fuel consumption and mileage. You may prepay for fuel for $20 on motorcycles or $40 on Slingshots. If prepaid fuel is not purchased and motorcycle needs refueling, a $25 charge for motorcycles and a $50 charge for Slingshots will be added.
HELMETS (INCLUDED IN DAILY RENTAL RATE)
Helmets (half shell) are provided with all motorcycle rentals and all tours. Clients are encouraged to bring their own helmets for comfort and style. In addition, New helmets may be purchased at Rolling Freedom Motorcycle Rental at a 10% discount.
Additional drivers are permitted for motorcycles and slingshot, but they must also purchase insurance at a cost of $15.00 per day. The minimum age for an additional driver is 21 and, for motorcycles, the additional driver must have a valid motorcycle endorsement on their license.
MAINTENANCE AND TIRE DAMAGE RESPONSIBILITY
The customer is responsible for checking engine oil levels at each refueling and reporting mechanical failures immediately. Instructions and procedures for maintenance expense reimbursement are provided at pick-up. Customers may be held responsible for mechanical damage due to negligence in motorcycle operation or failure to provide normal maintenance. If you have a flat tire while on the rental, You are responsible for the tire repair or replacement and any towing fees.
Rolling Freedom Motorcycle Rental reserves the right to substitute the motorcycle confirmed to rental client. Should Rolling Freedom Motorcycle Rental not be able to provide confirmed motorcycle a similar or better model will be provided to the client. This constitutes the maximum liability of Rolling Freedom Motorcycle Rental.
There is a security deposit of $2500.00 for a motorcycles & Slingshot. You can choose to pay an additional $30.00 to lower the deposit (on certain vehicles) to $1000. The security deposit will be authorized on your credit card at time of pick-up.
Violation of listed restrictions voids insurance and client will be held liable for damages. Road Restriction: Rental motorcycles are not allowed on gravel roads, beaches, logging or other non-public roads. No off-roading is permitted. Any off-road activity will result in the forfeiture of deposit.
A full rental day is 8 hours in a 24-hour period. Bikes can be rented for 24 hours per the rate schedule. A fee of $50/hour may apply for motorcycles returned late. Rolling Freedom Motorcycle Rentals is open from 8-5 daily. All 8-hour rentals must be returned before close of business.
All confirmed rental reservations are non-refundable, unless specified under that of the Reservation Cancellation Protection guidelines (see below). No refunds on early returns.